Webinars on leading corporate sustainability and social responsibility best practices – learn what, why and how in 60 minutes or less.
Seeking to quickly understand the latest in corporate sustainability leadership in one short session? Looking for education and training for your board, team, business partners or organization? Wanting to inspire colleagues to take the next step in sustainability?
Coro’s library of short educational webinars on leadership in sustainability governance, strategy and implementation can help. They are useful tools for continuing professional development, team learning or strategy sessions.
Introductory Video on the Qualities of a Transformational CompanyThis one-hour webinar introduces the Transformational Company Qualities and provides an overview of the drivers and trends, the business case, and suggestions for how you can use the transformational qualities in your organization or practice. It also profiles a number of best practice examples at Unilever, Interface and IKEA.
Introduction to the Transformational Company QualitiesWatch this 30 minute "Introduction to the Qualities of a Transformational Company" to learn what they are, why and how they were developed, why they are important and how you can use them in your corporate sustainability and social responsibility practice.
Conference Board of Canada Webinars
These one-hour webinars Coro hosted for The Conference Board of Canada offer the latest ideas and practices in sustainability leadership. Each session explores an emerging sustainability practice, the business case, best practices, tools and how-to steps. Every webinar features leading business practitioners and executives sharing their company’s journey to sustainability. The webinars can be used for professional development, green team “lunch and learns”, function and business line engagement and corporate strategy development.
To receive 50% off the listed price, or see if you qualify for free access, contact email@example.com and quote CORO. Conference Board of Canada webinars often qualify for CPD credits. Contact your professional association for more information.
Transformational and Social Purpose Leadership
- Social Purpose Business
- IKEA's Transformational Journey
- Unilever’s Transformational Journey
- World-Changing Customers: Winning the Sustainability Game with Customer Engagement
- The Water Imperative: New Standards in Corporate Water Leadership
- Interface’s Transformational Journey
Sustainable Boards and Implementation
- Integrating Sustainability into your Organization: From Plan To Action
- Green Teams 2.0: Scaling Employee Engagement for Greater Impact
- Sustainable Procurement: A Roadmap to Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability and the Corporate Finance Department: The CFO's Emerging Role as Sustainability Leader
- The Role of HR in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Sustainability
- The Board's Role in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability