Whether it’s through her workshops, keynotes or group facilitation sessions, Coro’s passionate and pragmatic approach to sustainability inspires people to see and act differently.
Facilitation and Workshops
Coro helps groups navigate through rough and unfamiliar terrain to discover new directions and arrive at innovative solutions. She is an expert facilitator, using her well-honed listening, processing and guiding skills to help groups solve problems, resolve conflict, develop strategy and enhance organizational design.
Coro’s expertise is particularly valuable to:
- Staff teams
- Multi-stakeholder groups
A frequent speaker and inspiring communicator on a variety of sustainability topics, Coro talks about navigating toward a more sustainable world with insight, experience and humour. She may be the right speaker or facilitator for your organization.
Popular topics include:
- The transformational and social purpose company
- Social business; social sustainability; healthy business
- Transformational supply chain engagement
- View Coro’s schedule of upcoming speaking engagements and webinars.
- View highlights of the presentationCoro gave to UBC business students at this Net Impact Conference.
- View previous speaking engagements.
Coro Strandberg has a dynamic blend of industry knowledge and experience, penetrating insight, originality and humour that turns a keynote or workshop into an inspired learning experience.