Coro Strandberg works with businesses, government and industry associations to envision and innovate a sustainable future.
An expert on sustainability leadership and transformational business practices and relationships, Coro believes sustainable business changes everything for the better.
She is at the forefront of shaping and advancing profitable social and environmental innovation, offering tailored services that position companies for leadership and marketplace success. Coro brings extensive Board, strategy, business and government experience and a vast knowledge of social, environmental and economic trends and pioneering transformational and social purpose strategies. She puts this experience to work to offer a winning combination of governance, strategy, integration, implementation, business function, and government and industry association expertise.
Coro champions effective business models that generate growth, enhance profitability and accelerate game-changing social and environmental solutions for society and customers. Her vision is of a marketplace for good.
Next Generation Corporate Social Responsibility Guidebook
New Guide to Next Generation Practices in Corporate Social Responsibility. Find out how and why companies are pivoting to purpose and evolving their partnerships for good.
- Are you a member of an industry association? Check out the updated list of best sustainability practices for industry associations developed by Coro.
- Interested in how CSR is evolving to Social Purpose? Check out these six Case Studies to learn more.
- The Canadian Government commissioned Coro to conduct a study of CSR in Canada: Trends, Barriers and Opportunities. A key finding is that companies are pivoting to purpose.
- Coro drafted this set of Guidelines to Embed Social Infrastructure into University Strategic Plans, a useful tool for Presidents and their planning reams.
- Board Governance standards are changing. Now boards are expected to have oversight of the organization’s social and environmental risks, opportunities, impacts and performance, as revealed in this Sustainable Boards Discussion Paper.
Coro guides businesses, governments and industry associations to develop and deliver real-world solutions to sustainability challenges. Companies that adopt sustainable business practices realize long term business success. Learn More.
Coro can help elevate your company to sustainability leader. From development and planning to ground level execution and measurement to sustainability reporting, Coro brings a strategic outside perspective and balanced view throughout the process.
Coro guides leaders to integrate sustainability into the core of their organizations, and provides them with tools and resources tailored to address challenges, maximize opportunities and realize success.
Coro can help your organization with the hard work of implementing and embedding sustainability into the business and corporate culture. She can help your organization diagnose and remove barriers to sustainability integration in a cost-effective manner.
Coro brings people together. She is well-known for her vast network of cross-sector connections which facilitate opportunities for private, public, and non-profit sector organizations to combine forces.
Why starfish on Coro’s home page? Because it’s a sustainability superstar. More than 2,000 of this resilient species live in every ocean in the world. From a lost limb, they can regenerate and replicate – continually transforming and recreating life! As importantly, starfish are self-sustaining, yet they are interdependent, thriving in collaborative communities. Diverse and beautiful, the starfish inspires us to live in harmony with each other and nature.