Coro Strandberg works with businesses, government and industry associations to envision and innovate a sustainable future.
An expert on sustainability leadership and transformational business practices and relationships, Coro believes sustainable business changes everything for the better.
She is at the forefront of shaping and advancing profitable social and environmental innovation, offering tailored services that position companies for leadership and marketplace success. Coro brings extensive Board, strategy, business and government experience and a vast knowledge of social, environmental and economic trends and pioneering transformational and social purpose strategies. She puts this experience to work to offer a winning combination of governance, strategy, integration, implementation, business function, and government and industry association expertise.
Coro champions effective business models that generate growth, enhance profitability and accelerate game-changing social and environmental solutions for society and customers. Her vision is of a marketplace for good.
From the Blog
Closing the purpose governance gap
Is your board stewarding your company’s purpose? Probably not.
Mobilizing the Canadian Social Purpose Ecosystem
Mobilizing the Canadian Social Purpose Ecosystem is a summary of research and recommendations on how to build the social purpose ecosystem in Canada.
The ESG Journey: Crafting effective governance solutions to stay ahead of the curve
Coro is moderating this conference on the future of ESG Governance.
Take the Purpose Plunge: How Social Purpose Companies Embed their Purpose into their DNA
Webinar on how three social purpose leaders ranked “Platinum” by Corporate Knights embedded their social purpose into their organization’s DNA moderated by Coro.
World’s first ESG/SDG guide for Associations
To advance a sustainable future, associations need to mobilize their members on ESG and the SDGs. Here is a guide and rating system co-authored with the Canadian Standards Association for associations to create a roadmap to start or advance their journey.
- Business-Led ESG Collaboration. How-To Guide for Business provides an inventory of one hundred ESG collaborations around the world, case study of successful ESG collaborations and tips for starting your own ESG collaboration in your industry.
- First-ever Rating of Social Purpose Companies. Coro co-authored this pioneering assessment of 34 Canadian social purpose companies on the status of their social purpose implementation and governance. Chock full of insights and ideas for authentic and impactful social purpose execution.
- Paper on the Role of Marketing in a For-Purpose Business. Read on to learn more about how marketing changes in a purpose-driven company.
- Research into board best practices in purpose and stakeholder governance, including a literature review and guidelines.
- Ten Actions to Accelerate University Social Impact. Get up to speed on top strategies universities can deploy to harness their institutional assets to put society on a sustainable footing.
Coro guides businesses, governments and industry associations to develop and deliver real-world solutions to sustainability challenges. Companies that adopt sustainable business practices realize long term business success. Learn More.
Sustainability Strategy & Reporting
Coro can help elevate your company to sustainability leader. From development and planning to ground level execution and measurement to sustainability reporting, Coro brings a strategic outside perspective and balanced view throughout the process.
Coaching, Education & Facilitation
Coro guides leaders to integrate sustainability into the core of their organizations, and provides them with tools and resources tailored to address challenges, maximize opportunities and realize success.
Governance, Management & Implementation
Coro can help your organization with the hard work of implementing and embedding sustainability into the business and corporate culture. She can help your organization diagnose and remove barriers to sustainability integration in a cost-effective manner.
Industry Association & Stakeholder Engagement
Coro brings people together. She is well-known for her vast network of cross-sector connections which facilitate opportunities for private, public, and non-profit sector organizations to combine forces.
Why starfish on Coro’s home page? Because it’s a sustainability superstar. More than 2,000 of this resilient species live in every ocean in the world. From a lost limb, they can regenerate and replicate – continually transforming and recreating life! As importantly, starfish are self-sustaining, yet they are interdependent, thriving in collaborative communities. Diverse and beautiful, the starfish inspires us to live in harmony with each other and nature.