Coro Strandberg works with businesses, government and industry associations to envision and innovate a sustainable future.
An expert on sustainability leadership and transformational business practices and relationships, Coro believes sustainable business changes everything for the better.
She is at the forefront of shaping and advancing profitable social and environmental innovation, offering tailored services that position companies for leadership and marketplace success. Coro brings extensive Board, strategy, business and government experience and a vast knowledge of social, environmental and economic trends and pioneering transformational and social purpose strategies. She puts this experience to work to offer a winning combination of governance, strategy, integration, implementation, business function, and government and industry association expertise.
Coro champions effective business models that generate growth, enhance profitability and accelerate game-changing social and environmental solutions for society and customers. Her vision is of a marketplace for good.
Embedding Sustainability into Corporate Governance: Best Practices
Coro guest authored this Conference Board of Canada report on Sustainable Boards. Read the report to learn about the 5 practice areas and 15 practices essential for all boards.
- Coro designed this useful UN SDG Strategy and Risk Management Tool for company executives.
- Are you a member of an industry association? Check out the updated list of best sustainability practices for industry associations developed by Coro.
- Coro has updated her Sustainable Boards Tool with the latest insights – for use by boards and governance professionals as a best practice benchmark.
- The United Way commissioned Coro to define a Social Purpose Business. Read this short overview and share with your leaders.
- Coro advised on this leading Sustainable Procurement Policy and Plan for the City of Mississauga, including its vision that the City’s procurement act as a catalyst for social and environmental innovation leading to a low carbon, circular and inclusive economy.
- Best practice research on sustainability visions and vision stories in The New Sustainability Vision Report
Coro guides businesses, governments and industry associations to develop and deliver real-world solutions to sustainability challenges. Companies that adopt sustainable business practices realize long term business success. Learn More.
Coro can help elevate your company to sustainability leader. From development and planning to ground level execution and measurement to sustainability reporting, Coro brings a strategic outside perspective and balanced view throughout the process.
Coro guides leaders to integrate sustainability into the core of their organizations, and provides them with tools and resources tailored to address challenges, maximize opportunities and realize success.
Coro can help your organization with the hard work of implementing and embedding sustainability into the business and corporate culture. She can help your organization diagnose and remove barriers to sustainability integration in a cost-effective manner.
Coro brings people together. She is well-known for her vast network of cross-sector connections which facilitate opportunities for private, public, and non-profit sector organizations to combine forces.
From the Blog
Why starfish on Coro’s home page? Because it's a sustainability superstar. More than 2,000 of this resilient species live in every ocean in the world. From a lost limb, they can regenerate and replicate – continually transforming and recreating life! As importantly, starfish are self-sustaining, yet they are interdependent, thriving in collaborative communities. Diverse and beautiful, the starfish inspires us to live in harmony with each other and nature.