Coro Strandberg works with businesses, government and industry associations to envision and innovate a sustainable future.
An expert on sustainability leadership and transformational business practices and relationships, Coro believes sustainable business changes everything for the better.
She is at the forefront of shaping and advancing profitable social and environmental innovation, offering tailored services that position companies for leadership and marketplace success. Coro brings extensive Board, strategy, business and government experience and a vast knowledge of social, environmental and economic trends and pioneering transformational and social purpose strategies. She puts this experience to work to offer a winning combination of governance, strategy, integration, implementation, business function, and government and industry association expertise.
Coro champions effective business models that generate growth, enhance profitability and accelerate game-changing social and environmental solutions for society and customers. Her vision is of a marketplace for good.
The Qualities of a Transformational Company:
How to Guide
Check out this free 100-page guide on The Qualities of a Transformational Company, the new business leadership standard. It includes how-to tips and tools, the business case, case studies and resources on nineteen best practices in corporate sustainability and social responsibility.
- Coro’s long-time client, The Co-operators, ranked among the Top Ten Corporate Citizens in Canada and receives Excellence in Sustainability Governance award from Governance Professionals Canada
- Best practice research on sustainability visions and vision stories in The New Sustainability Vision Report
- Read Coro’s case study of HP Inc.’s Circular Business Model to get ideas for your organization
- Must read guide for corporate secretaries on how to embed sustainability into your board’s mandate
- Coro’s long-time client, The Co-operators, receives Excellence in Sustainability Governance award from Governance Professionals Canada
- Guide on how to embed sustainability in your corporate culture and achieve your sustainability goals produced for the Conference Board of Canada: Sustainability Integration: Strategies for Success
Coro guides businesses, governments and industry associations to develop and deliver real-world solutions to sustainability challenges. Companies that adopt sustainable business practices realize long term business success. Learn More.
Coro can help elevate your company to sustainability leader. From development and planning to ground level execution and measurement to sustainability reporting, Coro brings a strategic outside perspective and balanced view throughout the process.
Coro guides leaders to integrate sustainability into the core of their organizations, and provides them with tools and resources tailored to address challenges, maximize opportunities and realize success.
Coro can help your organization with the hard work of implementing and embedding sustainability into the business and corporate culture. She can help your organization diagnose and remove barriers to sustainability integration in a cost-effective manner.
Coro brings people together. She is well-known for her vast network of cross-sector connections which facilitate opportunities for private, public, and non-profit sector organizations to combine forces.
From the Blog
Why starfish on Coro’s home page? Because it's a sustainability superstar. More than 2,000 of this resilient species live in every ocean in the world. From a lost limb, they can regenerate and replicate – continually transforming and recreating life! As importantly, starfish are self-sustaining, yet they are interdependent, thriving in collaborative communities. Diverse and beautiful, the starfish inspires us to live in harmony with each other and nature.