Webinars on leading corporate sustainability and social responsibility best practices – learn what, why and how in 60 minutes or less.
Seeking to quickly understand the latest in corporate sustainability leadership in one short session? Looking for education and training for your board, team, business partners or organization? Wanting to inspire colleagues to take the next step in sustainability?
Coro’s library of short educational webinars on leadership in sustainability governance, strategy and implementation can help. They are useful tools for continuing professional development, team learning or strategy sessions.
Becoming a Purpose-Driven Company: Tales from the Trenches
GreenBiz 2021 Panel Session discussing the why and how of pivoting from CSR to Purpose moderated by Coro.
Introductory Video on the Qualities of a Transformational Company
This one-hour webinar introduces the Transformational Company Qualities and provides an overview of the drivers and trends, the business case, and suggestions for how you can use the transformational qualities in your organization or practice. It also profiles a number of best practice examples at Unilever, Interface and IKEA.
Introduction to the Transformational Company Qualities
Watch this 30 minute “Introduction to the Qualities of a Transformational Company” to learn what they are, why and how they were developed, why they are important and how you can use them in your corporate sustainability and social responsibility practice.
Sustainability, ESG and Corporate Social Responsibility and the Board: What Governance Professionals Should Know
Coro provides an overview of leading practices in ESG governance and the role of the corporate secretary. The Co-operators Insurance Group, which won a national award for its leading sustainability governance practices, is featured as a case study. Their story is told by the Corporate Secretary and the Chair of the Board’s Sustainability Committee. Please contact Megan McLean, Governance Professionals of Canada if interested in accessing this webinar.
Conference Board of Canada Webinars
These one-hour webinars Coro hosted for The Conference Board of Canada offer the latest ideas and practices in sustainability leadership. Each session explores an emerging sustainability practice, the business case, best practices, tools and how-to steps. Every webinar features leading business practitioners and executives sharing their company’s journey to sustainability. The webinars can be used for professional development, green team “lunch and learns”, function and business line engagement and corporate strategy development.
To receive 50% off the listed price, or see if you qualify for free access, contact email@example.com and quote CORO. Conference Board of Canada webinars often qualify for CPD credits. Contact your professional association for more information.
Transformational and Social Purpose Leadership
- Advocacy for Good: Public Policy Advocacy for a Sustainable Future
- Developing a Sustainable Product Portfolio
- Social Purpose Business
- IKEA’s Transformational Journey
- Unilever’s Transformational Journey
- World-Changing Customers: Winning the Sustainability Game with Customer Engagement
- The Water Imperative: New Standards in Corporate Water Leadership
- Interface’s Transformational Journey
- Setting Long-term Sustainability Visions and Bold Goals
Sustainable Boards and Implementation
- Integrating Sustainability into your Organization: From Plan To Action
- Green Teams 2.0: Scaling Employee Engagement for Greater Impact
- Sustainable Procurement: A Roadmap to Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability and the Corporate Finance Department: The CFO’s Emerging Role as Sustainability Leader
- The Role of HR in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Sustainability
- The Board’s Role in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability